the maher fellowship
Applications for Cohort 6 open in October 2018.
WHAT: A 9-month leadership-in-training fellowship developed by and for our community, for young-professional Iranian-American Jews between 21-35 years of age. Participants will meet, engage and build relationships with experts, thought-leaders, politicians and influencers in the Jewish, Iranian and greater American communities. They will also partake in a fully subsidized trip to AIPAC Policy Conference in Washington, DC.
- Gain direct access to resources and training in community fundraising, public speaking, fundraising, and more - all designed to give them the tools to be effective and confident leaders.
- Build strong friendships with a cohort of diverse, dynamic yet like-minded leaders.
- Upon graduation, will be welcomed into a growing, diverse and impressive Fellowship Alumni network
- Receive future support and mentorship towards building their own projects, organizations and initiative that align with 30 Years After's mission.
COMMITMENTS: Fellows are committed to attending 90% of scheduled sessions and AIPAC Policy Conference (March 4 - March 6, 2018 in Washington, D.C.) Session dates, are subject to change. Most sessions will be two to three hours in the evening on a weeknight with the exception of the AIPAC conference, and the Retreat.
- Jan. 14, 2018 (Full day Fellowship Retreat)
- Jan. 24, 2018
- Feb. 7, 2018
- Feb. 21, 2018
- Mar. 4-6, 2018 (AIPAC Policy Conference)
- Mar. 14, 2018
- Mar. 28, 2018
- Apr. 11, 2018
- Apr. 25, 2018
- May 9, 2018
- May 23, 2018
- Sept. 3, 2018 (Launch Night & Graduation)